It seems obvious that having a website is essential for any brand that wants to keep growing. However, it never hurts to remember the reasons why having a website is beneficial for any company and/or project.
In this article we review 3 key points:
- Why it is important to have a website
- What it is useful for
- Advantages of having a website
If you were hesitating whether or not to create a website for your company, read on and take note!
Why is it important to have a website?
Today, many brands and companies have a website as well as a social media presence. Although, we do know that many businesses continue to focus on offline operations (the physical store and the face-to-face exchange) and perhaps that way they achieve profitability and even do well.
We do know that having a website and social media presence creates incredible opportunities for growth and access to thousands of potential customers that would otherwise be off the radar.
More and more people are choosing to research online before making a purchase. Others, directly, make their purchases 100% online and prefer brands that offer an online store.
In addition, having a website helps you to define your brand identity, to know better who your potential customers are and what they need, to advertise at more affordable prices, etc.
Did you know?
- 70% of internet users make purchases online.
- Many people google nearby businesses and 30% end up making an online purchase from them.
What is the purpose of having a website?
Having a website is crucial to the success of any online business. It also allows you to inform users about the types of products or services you offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Here are some of the main reasons why it is important for you to have a website. Take note!
Advantages of having a website
- It increases your company’s online visibility, allowing potential customers to find it more easily.
- Having a professional and well-designed website increases credibility and trust in your company, especially if the business is new or not established.
- It allows effective communication with customers, through the inclusion of relevant information on products, services, prices, opening hours and contact information.
- Interaction with customers through feedback, contact forms and other features on a website enhances brand reputation and builds customer loyalty.
- The ability to track and analyze traffic on a website allows your company to see which sections are the most popular, how visitors interact and where they come from. This information is valuable for improving the marketing strategy and making decisions for the business.
- You can use SEO strategies to appear well positioned in Google search results and be more likely to be known and contacted.
- It allows you to get more leads. A lead is a user who leaves their data in exchange for some benefit on your website. This allows you to contact them via email in a personalized way. It is enough to use a good email marketing platform to send segmented and sequential messages that motivate the purchase decision and build customer loyalty.
Having a website is essential for the success of your company in today’s digital world.
It allows you to achieve greater visibility, convey a professional image, establish effective communication with customers, interact directly with them and show a visual showcase where the objectives and values of your company are reflected.
A digital marketing agency can help you design and optimize the website to achieve the best results in the digital strategy.
If you have already decided, do not wait any longer and create your website today with us.